Monday, July 1, 2013

The Last Summer By: Judith Kinghorn


Very Beautifully written. I find this book romantically enthralling. Tom and Clarissa's romance had me wishing for them to fall in love. The more I read the more drawn I was to continue further. Judith Kinghorn has a way of weaving poetry into her story that keeps your attention. I really enjoyed reading this novel and have recommended it to several of my friends. If this were made into a film I wouldn't be surprised. Thank you Ms. Kinghorn for writing such a beautiful story. Historical romance stories usually are run of the mill and predictable this book was not.


Format: azw3,pdf,rtf,epub,lit,lrf,mobi,fb2,pdb,txt,htmlz 
Language: English 
ISBN10: 0451416635 
Pages: 464 
ISBN13: 9780451416636




Buy this book from Amazon



Links: